Secret about Me Myself

 Hello friends!!!!!! Do you want to know about me?..... I am very curious to tell about myself …let me introduce the real ME

I am Gandharva Tambe, studying at Orchids International Vikhroli in Grade 3A.
I am 8 years old. I love playing cricket and swimming. My mom says I am a highly active and notorious child. But honestly my friends, I do not like to study at all. I like to watch all series of Marvel Avengers.

My favorite colour is Red and I love eating strawberries and mangoes. I love solving Math problems and I enjoy doing experiments. I have a creative mind and love doing art and craft.
I want Corona to go away so that I can play with my friends and do cycling with all my friends.

By- Gandharva Tambe

Garde 3A




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY