My Favourite Subject Is Math

 Author: Mehvish Khan

Hello, my name is Mehvish khan, and today my topic is “my favourite subject Math”. I know you all have a question, that why math is my favourite subject, not other subjects. Math is my favourite subject because in math we have to solve sums like addition, fraction and many more. I like to solve it, and it is so much fun to do it, and one more question you are having that is we all are facing problem in solving math, and I will tell you the shortest method to solve math. When you solve math, pause, think properly and then answer. This was the first thing, and the second thing is to keep your mind fresh, happy and sharp, so your mind will work so you can answer quickly. So I think all the questions are clear, so friends, tell me how did you like my today’s blog so, if you like it, please give me a like and a heart, so we will meet in another blog and thank you very much for reading my blog and see you soon bye-bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY