If I Could Change One Thing

 If I Could Change One Thing

Hey bloggers and readers I am writing my most interesting blog that is full of curiosity.

I really want to get an opportunity where I can change activity from my hectic day. I want Saturday as a holiday as I go to play with my friends on Friday as Friday and Saturday is a holiday for them and after I play I don't have the energy to attend the online classes. This pandemic is affecting people worldwide so we have to take precautions even if it itches. I also wanted to have no pandemic as every time I go out I have to wear a mask and it always itches and I feel like taking it off. Sometimes it's hard to breathe through the mask and makes me feel kind of like I have nausea. Because of the pandemic, I cannot go out to play so I either have to wear a mask and go to play which makes it hard to breathe or I cannot go outside. The third thing I would like to do if I could find a cure to the Corona Virus as it is affecting millions. If I find a cure to the virus India will come all over the news that they found the cure to the virus so I would like to make India proud too. I was fluttering between these three and I don't know which one to choose.

I love all and can't choose one so I put all my ideas in this one blog. Thank You

By- Rishabh Ramasubramanian

Grade -6



 

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY