Colours

 Author : Rudrapratap Chauhan

Hi friends,

This topic is something I discussed with my parents as they used to observe me while I used to do a painting. But I was shocked when they told me that I was always used to express my feelings when I used to do the painting in books, on walls, on boxes, and many other things. When I used to be happy I used to paint in bright colors when I used to be sad my painting was full of dark colors and when I was angry my painting was haywire and I used to be very aggressive. My paintings used to be my way of expressing myself and my different moods.

According to my colors are a way of life. We should spread colors of joy and happiness in everybody's life & make their life sweeter. When the festival of Holi comes I enjoy it as I enjoy doing my painting. I have my family, friends, and elders. We play with safe organic colors and gulaal so that nobody gets hurt and the celebrations go on and on without any disturbance. We dance to music and have sweets as well at the same time. In the evening after taking bath and some rest in the afternoon, we meet for a dinner party and enjoy while reminding each other what happened this Holi. But the main part was that we gave the poor and needy some food and even checked that if any animals were hurt or not during this day. But luckily due to awareness this time the animals were safe and we were able to give them food directly.


The festival of colors indicates the win of good over evil. Friends, I believe I have spoken a lot but would be keen to know what do you all think. Have a great weekend and let me know if you all can share your experience as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY