My Favorite Car

 Author: Devansh Amit Mhadlekar

there are billions of cars in our world. My favourite car is Lamborghini Terzo. It is the 7th fastest car in the world. The price of Lamborghini Terzo is $2.5 million. The top speed of the Lamborghini Terzo is 355khp. Five years ago, Lamborghini Terzo applied low voltage supercapacitors in the popular V12 Aventador. The potential for this storage system needs to be able to deliver high peak power and regenerate kinetic energy with a limited influence from ageing and cycling during the vehicle's life. At the same time, the system must be able to symmetrically release and harvest electric power. That's why I like the Lamborghini Terzo. Thanks.

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY