Spectacular Sunday

 Hello dear friends! Well, I have come back with a marvelous theme. Do you know the topic? Oh! yes of course you heard it correct it’s all about my Spectacular September. Do you want to know how I had spent my spectacular month of September? Yes, sure it will be an immense pleasure to tell you all.

Let me tell you about the categories which made the month of September sparkling, joyful, and full of fun.

  • Never-Ending Online Classes
  • Celebration
  • Fun time
  • Shopping
  • Family Time
  • Playing Routine

ONLINE CLASSES

Every day I get to learn something new and something great even in this time of the covid pandemic mostly everything except our studies is getting affected our having some trouble in running.

CELEBRATION

Nowadays we cannot go out for a party, but can surely have a party at home with just our family. Also in the previous month of September my father’s and my Anshika didi's birthday was there we didn’t go out but bought gifts and baked a cake at home it was great and my father, my brother, my mother and me had a lot of fun.

SHOPPING

It is a bit risky to do shopping don’t you think so?

Yeah but if we are taking only home accessories then it is fine. So if we are purchasing something then nothing to eat just for our home. We had purchased a beautiful vase, a few ceramic cups, and many plants.

FAMILY TIME

We can’t watch a movie at the cinema. But can make our home a cinema and relax and watch a movie on our TV in our private cinema just for our family. I watched so many movies with my family like we watched all the movies of Harry Potter.

PLAYING ROUTINE

Do you think we should go down? I have no problem with going down but with all precautions. I am missing my friends a lot and would love to play with them so I and my friends go to the podium to play wearing our masks and sanitizing our hands frequently.

So after hearing all this I am sure that you all would have got to know why I call this year’s September my Spectacular September.

By- Kavvya Paliwal - Grade 5



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY