A Blog On My Favorite Animal

Author : ADITI JOSHI

Hi friends today I am going to tell you a blog on my favorite animal.
My favorite animal is the elephant because of its trunks. They use their trunks to reach fruits upon high trees or to shower themselves with mud or water. They also use their trunk to defend themselves from predators.

There are two different elephants, the Asian elephants, and the African elephants. Asian elephants have lighter bodies and shorter ears than African elephants and African elephant's ears are in the shape of Africa.
I love the Asian - Indian elephant. My parents have taken me to several zoos across India - the smaller zoos of Mumbai and Bangalore and the larger ones in Pune, Hyderabad, and Mysore - where I have enjoyed seeing them being bathed, fed. And I love it the most when the elephant takes water in his trunk and sprays it all over its trainer or on its own body.
Elephants are herbivores and eat vegetables, fruits, grasses, so they are friendly and harmless to humans.

Hey, one very interesting fact, that I want you all to know - generally one of its tusk's will be shorter than the other so that it helps the elephant in doing more things.
I hope you enjoyed this blog thank you.

By - Aditi Joshi

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY