If I Had Three Wishes What Would They Be And Why

 Hello readers! this is me your favourite blogger Tanishk! I and today my topic is if I had three wishes what would they be and why. Woah, that is a big topic, So going back on track let’s not waste any more time and start with this topic zoom in!

if I had three wishes the first one would be to make coronavirus disappear obviously. My second wish candy on my own my second wish is for candy to rain on my house so, I will go outside and eat all the candy and finally, the last but not the least wish would be to make me smarter. Remember this all wishes are just imaginary but if I scrubbed a magical pot and the genie came out I will ask him to make these wishes come true, okay I was just joking that was from the movie Aladdin but that was the three wishes I would wish for if the genie from Aladdin was here. So I hope you enjoyed my blog go ahead and read my previous blogs and the ones I am going to post in the future. But until my next blog, it means zooming out bye see you next time!

By-

Tanishk Parab

Grade 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY