MY FAVOURITE ANIMAL

 Good morning teachers and principal. I have a topic for you. And I hope that you would like it. I am super excited to share the topic! The topic's name is MY FAVOURITE ANIMAL. Are you excited to read. Let's start.

Pets are special and very adorable. I have a dog named Rocky. Our pet dog Rocky is very faithful. It guards our house. Rocky is brown in colour. It has sharp teeth. Its tail is curved and hairy. We all family members take care of Rocky. But I am always more concerned, vaccinations and eating habits. I make Rocky bath thrice a week. I make sure that Rocky gets food on time. Rocky follows me wherever I go. It waits for me in the front door when its time for me to come home from school. It becomes very happy after seeing me. Rocky has become like a friend who is always excited to play. My favourite pet Rocky is a fun to be around. I never get bored when Rocky is present. It is a very loving and caring creature. It is really amazing to have a pet like Rocky. Thank you see u soon in the next blog........ I hope you like reading my blogs....... keep reading my blogs everyday so that you will not get bored and you will love it very much.

By-

Shanaya Jacob

Grade 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY