Best- Loved Season

 Flowers blooming, trees giving colorful leaves, rainbows made from dewdrops and sunlight ... What magnificent scenery! But this all happens in one season... It's spring! Wonderful, so it means to take your mango juice with a straw and put a chair outside your garden. Now, start reading my blog! Oh, wait. I forgot to tell you to sit! Okay, now sit! Read more! πŸƒπŸŒ·πŸŒˆπŸŒ¦️🍹


Spring is one of the four seasons. Spring is my preferred season. Mostly in spring, there is a variety of juicy fruits waiting for me🍎πŸ₯­ . Spring is the symbol of rebirth. When it is Spring in the Northern Hemisphere it is Fall in the Southern Hemisphere. The Northern Hemisphere is North of the equator, the US is in the North. The Southern Hemisphere is South of the equator, Australia is in the South.

Many times, Spring began in March. This season gives us warm and calm evenings, and it feels like the days are longer. Cows', ducks' and many birds' babies are given in this season. This season gives me a perfect mood for traveling out somewhere or taking a walk in the park. πŸŒŒπŸ•Š️🚲

I hope Spring comes soon. Till then goodbye my friends! Thank you for reading my blog!

By- Kavinaya Anand

Grade 5

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY