My Memorable Rainy Day

 “Pitter Patter! Falls the rain, Splashing and Dashing! On my window pane”. Hello! Readers how are you all; hope you understand what my next topic is. Yes, you are right; it’s none other ‘My Memorable Rainy Day’. It’s really a very interesting and amazing topic.

A Rainy day is a great gift from God. It was very hot one day, all at once, a cool wind began to blow. The sky was covered with dark clouds accompanied by heavy rain. The sound of rain on the roof felt like someone was pelting stones on my house. We all were very happy. The rainwater flows down the streets. People came out and bathe in the rain. I thought of a thousand things that I will do on my day off as my school was shut due to heavy rain. I started making paper boats and sailing them in puddles outside my house. Then I played few board games with my friends. My mother made the day more interesting by making ‘Bhajiyas’ a perfect snack for the weather. After having snacks we went outside to enjoy that weather. We had lots of fun like jumping, dancing and splashing water on each other. There was no one to stop us. While playing in rain suddenly I started shivering due to the cold but couldn’t stop myself from getting wet as I don’t want to miss that pleasant moment. When I came back I was so tired that I lazily curled up in my bed under a warm blanket and went to sleep.

Henceforth I can never forget this beautiful and enjoyable moment of my childhood.

Thank You.

By- Shivansh Kumar

Grade 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY