Holi

 Author : Devika Dhiraj Patil

Colors, Colours everywhere. Hi, all I am Devika and do you know that Holi is coming on 28 March. And I am going to write a blog on Holi. Let’s start.


Holi is known as the festival of colors. We use colored powder, water guns, water balloons, etc...

March is the month Holi is mostly celebrated in the country, sometimes the festival is celebrated for more than two days. At Holi, we can put colored powder on each other’s faces and pop water balloons on each other’s heads. Hindus celebrate this festival.

The food we make on Holi:

  • Thandai. When you think of Holi thandai will surely cross your mind. ...
  • Dahi Bhalle. The perfect blend of curd and spices, this dish is a favorite of every household. ...
  • Puran Poli. A burst of flavors through the delicious Puran Polis is something you cannot miss...

God of Holi is - God Vishnu.

All people like to play Holi, especially kids like to play Holi.


I would like to share this much for now but I will be back with a new blog.

Till the time happy Holi and bye-bye.

THANKYOU

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY