Summer Vacations

 Author : Rudrapratap Chauhan

Hi friends,

Just thinking about summer vacation me, my mind, my body, my soul, every single part of my system goes on a slow down mode. I feel as I am flying in the air with no one to stop me and come to think of it I have already gone on a vacation mentally. As my exams will start and finish in the next week itself I am myself very much excited about the holidays and where can I go, of course with the safety conditions in place. I have started studying hard for my exams so that when the results arrive I won't be having more tension about the results in my vacations.

My parents have promised me that they will take me for a small visit to a hill station where we can enjoy, have a horse ride, swim, do trekking and have plenty loads of healthy tasty food. Because of COVID-19, I was mostly at home since, and because of this, I was getting angry and irritated. So there will be a change in my daily routine as I will be having new places to go and some new faces to see in my vacations. I am just concentrating on my exams now and seeing to it that your vacation fever doesn't go to my head and affects my grades as oh wish to pass on a good note and come out with flying colors. With these thoughts and hard-work, I am looking ahead to add more beautiful and adventurous memories to my current memories.


See you all in my next blog sharing my experiences of exams.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY