The Day You Got Your Prize For Winning A Competition

 


no data

Hello! Friends, how are you all? Today I am very excited to pen down my feelings, my happiness about the day I got my first prize in a story writing competition. ‘Winning inbuilt confidence and happiness in ourselves.

The most memorable day of my life. That day I was woken by a sweet voice of my mom and dad saying,” Wake up baby today is your most important day”. Their melodious voice gave instant happiness while I was getting up. I woke up with a smile but at the same time, I was also nervous. Reducing my nervousness my father said, “Achievements are a reflection of hard work so believe in yourself and don’t get nervous”. Every now and then the same thing was going on in my mind that how I got the first prize. I still can’t believe that. My mom gave me my school dress to wear. I had a fresh bath and got ready for my school. We went to school in our car. After reaching there my teacher took me to the room where other participants were sitting and waiting for their prizes. Finally, that moment came when I had to go on the stage to receive the prize (Gold Medal and Certificate). I can’t express my feelings and the tears of joy came out. Everybody sitting there clapped and congratulated me for the prize.

In the end, I said ‘Thank you to everyone, took the prize and come back home. I showed my medal and certificate to my grandparents. They also congratulated me and blessed me saying ‘Keep it up.

Thank You.

By-Shivansh Kumar

Grade 4

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY