The Tale Of Robinson Crusoe (Part 2)

 Author: Rishabh Ramasubramanian

Hey bloggers and readers this is the second part of the tale of Robinson Crusoe. So read the first one to understand this part.

I woke up the second day. I was ready to look out for land to stay and any civilization on this island. I went up a high hill and saw that there was no civilization but there was another island next to this one. I went there swimming and, it was farther than I expected. I reached there with my clothes soaking wet. This island was humid and drier than the other island. Because of the humidity, I decided to take off my T-shirt and went around. I saw that this island was deserted too. I went back to my old island because it had all my supplies. I reached there by evening time and I had to get to work. I still had no place to stay. Then I spotted this hut with fencing so high that I was facing difficulties climbing. This place was perfect because there was a steep hill next to it so no animals can invade me. And if they try to come and attack they will die due to the high free fall. I set up a huge SOS sign outside the house and have gathered all my supplies inside the fencing gate. I have also set up a calendar using roman numbers and have been here for more than 5 years.

I hope you liked the story, this is the end of the tale of Robinson Crusoe.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY