Be A Friend Of Trees

 Author: Shivansh Kumar

Trees are our best friend. They are very useful for both, human and animals. They provide us with shade, fruits, oxygen, firewood and furniture etc.

Once, there stood a huge tree in the park in front of my house. I saw many people sitting under the shade of a tree and children playing around the tree. I saw a swing hanging from the branch, children sitting on it, having fun. In the morning, the tree protects us from the burning sun, and in the evening, it was the happiest place for kids to play. Suddenly I saw few people coming into the park to cut the tree. People sitting over there started shouting, saying, “Don’t cut the tree, it is a home of the birds, it provides shade, gives oxygen ”. They gathered all around the tree to protect it. I also went there to support them. Everyone started fighting with the officers who had come to cut the tree. Lastly, due to no option left, the officers had to go back without cutting the tree. Like this, the tree was saved, from being cut.

Thus, I would like to say, friends, do not cut trees, and if we see anyone doing so, refrain them from doing that as trees are our best friend.

Thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY