Indoor/Outdoor Game

 Tell me...... tell me ......tell me .........which are your favorite games!!

Indoor or Outdoor games.
Activities, Games these are kids lifeline..Let's discuss both the games today and will see which wins.

When lockdown started and I came to know that we will be having a holiday so was happy that now I will get to play more games, but the saddest part was we can only play indoor games no outdoor.
But yes I have plenty of choices for indoor games too.
Me, my sister, my granny, and my mom used to play carrom daily. It was such fun playing with the family.
Sometimes we played chits game. Making chits then writing fruits name on it and whoever collects all wins. Playing chess with my mom is so challenging.

As lockdown started to unlock slowly...... slowly I started cycling. My Dad gifted me a bicycle on my birthday in September so With social distancing, wearing masks,s and sanitizing we are cycling daily and we have started to play badminton also.

It is so fun to play. Outdoor and Indoor both games have their own value, entertainment.
Feels like the day should not end and we kids get so much time to just play and play.

Thanks for reading my blog.
#Stay Home #Stay Safe.

By- Eshan Shaikh

Grade 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY