BEING AN RJ FOR SCHOOL

 Author : Rishabh Khandelwal

VOICE REACHING TO THE WORLD

Have you ever heard about a school having a radio station? I don’t think so. Having a radio station at your school is a very special thing but it also costs much for school. Schools set up a radio station to improve the public speaking skills of children. Being an RJ for your school is a very proud moment. I also wanted to be proud of. Come on let's read more.

Our school has set up a radio station and it is a proud moment for all children of the orchid school. All children were given chance to become RJ. There was a selection for being an RJ for the school and I also participated in it. In that, we had to send the audio of our jingle. I also sent audio and was selected. I am very proud to be RJ for our school. I also hope for other RJ that they do well. The name of our school's radio station is “orchadio radio station”. Our principal mam told us about this in our online class. I was very excited to be part of it.

This gave me a platform to show my talent as well as to share my thoughts and innovative things with my buddies and my school. Being an RJ is a wonderful experience.

By - Rishabh Khandelwal


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY