Video Games: A Great Invention

Author: Soham Kadam


Hello everyone, I am back with a very interesting topic. So today's blog is based on games. I hope you all will enjoy this blog, So let's begin.

I guess that you all play different types of games on different types of devices like mobile phones, play stations, etc. But do you know who invented the first video game and when it was invented? I will tell you… so the first video game was made by a Physicist named William Higinbotham in October 1958 and it was a very simple tennis game which he thought of.

Now you all know and aware of who invented the first video game, but do you know the advantages and disadvantages of playing it. Let me tell you so… the advantages of playing video games are, it can make you a better person, it can improve your vision, some of the video games also help you in your studies and it can also make us relaxed and reduce stress.

The disadvantages of video games are that the people who get addicted to video games don't get enough sleep. It can also make us weak in studies, if we get addicted to it, we will stop going out for playing and we will get unfit. I hope you all will now onwards play video games for less time and study properly. See you next time till then Stay Home Stay Safe and Bye Bye.


By - Soham Kadam

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY