What makes me happy!

 Author : SK.Nidarsana Yadav

Hello friends, today I have come up with a new and interesting blog. Today’s blog is about what makes me happy. There are a lot of things on this earth that makes me happy but one thing that makes me happy the most is my family. Yes, my family is my strength and my backbone.

We are a four-member family. My family consists of my mother, father, and little sister. They are always with me during my good and bad times. They always motivate me and do scold me if I have done something wrong. My mother helps me in my studies and also she prepares my favorite food regularly. She also teaches me different ways of contributing to society. My father on the other hand gifts me whenever I have done well. He has always bought things that I have asked for. My father on the weekends plays with us along with my friends. My parents make sure to make the weekends a joyful and most memorable one.

Though they scold me at times, they immediately make me realize my mistake and I ask them to forgive me and I learn from my mistakes.

I thank God for blessing me with such a good family. My family is my strength and my pride.

Friends I hope you liked reading my blog. I will meet you soon with another interesting blog. Till then stay home, stay safe, and stay blessed.

By - Nidarsana Yadav


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY