A GIFT FOR MY SECRET SANTA.

 Author : Amal Sayed

Hey readers my name is Amal. Today I am going to tell you all about a gift for my secret Santa receiving a gift from Santa is very common I thought I should buy something very special for my Secret Santa...........Do you want to know what's that?....Then stay tuned.....

I was getting ready to buy a gift for my secret Santa. I went with my best friend Kavya she wanted to know why am I buying a gift?. I was very happy to give the blast gift to my secret friend. I was going to drop Kavya at her home and after that, I wrapped the gift for him. After this wrapping, I dressed like a Santa and wore a red and white hat like him. I was ready. I went at 2 o'clock am to the living room and what a blast that secret Santa was my DAD. I give my gift to my dad and we sang merry Christmas too.
That was a blast of a year of my life, I would like this year and the next year to be like this also.

THANK YOU.

By-

Amal Sayed

Grade 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY