A Visit To The Beach

 Author: Shivansh Kumar

Hi, everyone. I am very excited to share my experience on a very interesting topic, ‘A visit to Beach’. Beach is a very beautiful place. It is land near the sea. Beach is also called seashore full of sand. I can spend many hours on the beach. It relieves me of all tensions about studies.

We can experience a fresh and cool breeze coming from the sea all the time. We can see many coconut trees on the beach. One of the beaches which I visited last year was the Calangute beach in Goa. It is a very clean and beautiful beach full of greenery. We can do many activities on the beach such as surfing on the sea near the beach, playing volleyball on the beach, making sandcastles, etc. We came across many vendors selling decorative items made up of seashells and shops like clothes, toy shops, and food items, etc. I saw many tourists playing in the seawater near the beach. I saw old people sitting on the bench and enjoying the cool breeze. I spent many hours with my parents on the beach. We had some snacks and coconut water on the beach.

It was really a marvelous and enjoyable experience I ever had. I felt refreshed after coming from the beach.

Thank you

By - Shivansh Kumar

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY