If I Was The Principal Of The School For One Day...

 Author : SK.NIDARSANA YAADAV

Hey friends, I am back with another blog. Today my blog is really very interesting and also most of you might have thought about it. Any guesses….. Well, let me tell you. Today my blog topic is if I was the principal of the school for one day.

I have always imagined what if I was in the place of my principal. She is the one commanding everyone at school and looks beautiful in a saree. The first thing that I would do after becoming a principal is that there would be no homework. Most of us get scolded by teachers and parents for not completing it.

The second thing I would do is I would request the teachers to teach the students in such a way that they don't have to open their books at home.

The third thing I would do is that there would be free snacks and fruit juices available in every class so that the children can have them whenever they feel hungry and thirsty without disturbing the ongoing classes. I would make sure that all Saturdays are holidays. Every day there would be one hour class for playing different games.

But I would be strict in discipline because discipline is very important for being a responsible citizen. If a student disobeys teachers or does not study he will not be allowed for free snacks and juices and cannot participate in the playing activities. I will also give importance to punctuality and attendance because it will improve you as a person.

I hope you enjoyed reading my blog. See you soon. Till then bye.

Stay home. Stay safe. Stay blessed.

By - Nidarsana Yadav

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY