MY BEST BIRTHDAY EVER..

 HEY readers my name is Amal. Today I am going to tell you all about my birthday. The day I enjoyed. That was my 9th birthday. My best friends KAVYA and SARA came with gifts. The birthday was celebrated at home. We had games, winner gifts too. My family made a cake at home it was tasty like the shop cake it had coco chips and yummy cherries on the top. We all danced and sang songs. I sang "Into the unknown". Everybody enjoyed it very much. Lastly, we watched a scary movie the name of the movie was [ AM I SITTL ALIVE]

Everyone was happily watching the film holding their teddy bears. At last, the time to open the gifts first I opened Kavya's gift she gave me a soap making kit and after her gift, I opened Sara's gift she gave me a doll dress making kit I thanked my mom and dad for this party

I wish I have like this birthday next time also...

By-

Amal Sayed

Grade 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY