My Dream Classroom

 Author: Nirbhava Bhandary

Hello, friends, my topic is very different, so, can you guess? My topic is “My Dream classroom”. We all love our classroom as we spend a lot of time here. I love my classroom too. We study there, we play there and we do many things. But if we get a chance to change our classroom, how do you want it to be?

I love nature so I will love my classroom in a garden. It will be nice if there will be a classroom in the garden. I will play there. There will be a play area with slides and swings, there will be toys. The classroom will be very bright and full of fresh air. At the night the classroom will change into beds and we can sleep there. Studying under the trees will be very interesting, I would love to study and play in my garden classroom. It will be a dream come true to study in the open air.

I wish that my dream classroom becomes real… I will love to meet you again bye for now.

By - Nirbhava Bhandary


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY