My Secret Santa Claus- My Father

 Hello Readers and my friends..............Merry Christmas..............Today my blog is about my secret Santa- My Father.................so let's start 5 4 3 2 1 go!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

In my hometown, I was living and playing with my cousins, it was Christmas day, we used to play from morning to night. Then it was the evening time. That time I was In the house. There came a man dressed like a Santa Claus which was My father. We also wore sunglasses and a red bag of lots of chocolates. yum yum yum, Tasty yum. And We got a lot of lots of chocolates. we enjoyed ourselves a lot in Christmas.

So friends that is how we celebrated Christmas I hope you Enjoyed this blog

By-

Baibhav Dey

Grade 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY