Problem I Faced In My Life

 Hello! Friends, everyone in this world faces some or the other problem in his/her life. Problems may be big or small; they never come by informing us, they suddenly appear. My today’s blog is based on one of the problems which I faced in my school life.

It was the first day of my school when I was in grade 1. I was scared as well as excited to visit my new school. I woke up in the morning, had some breakfast, dressed, and got ready for my school. My school bus came and picked me up from the bus stop. When we reached school all of us were taken straight away to the school assembly hall. I saw all grade students were also assembled there. While standing there suddenly I realized that my bag was missing. I searched for it everywhere in the assembly hall but couldn’t find it. Already I was scared as it was my first day and then I lost my bag. I felt like crying. I saw my bus attendant and went to her told her about this. She conveyed this message to the lost and found department and helped me in searching for my bag. During the lunch break, my class teacher gave me some snacks to eat. Everyone was trying to console me.

Finally, I got my bag at the end of the day and became happy. When I came back home I told all this to my parents. I can never forget this incident throughout my life even when I grow up.

Thank you.

By-

Shivansh Kumar

Grade 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY