The Brilliant Detective...

 Author: Arusha Sanjay Bane

Exhausted from my travel, I returned back home, my legs paining awfully. As soon as I opened my door I realized that my house was in ruins! The papers were crumpled on the ground, the chairs and the table were fallen down and my possessions were all broken and strewn across the room. Well, something seemed fishy. I rushed towards the kitchen and my bedroom only to find them all in the same condition! At last, I decided to take suspicions to a nearby detective, so the person might shed some light on the situation. Well, if you don’t know who a detective is, here it is:

A detective is a person who investigates crimes. They solve crimes by collecting information from witnesses and informants or by collecting physical evidence or by searching through records in databases.

Well by mentioning detectives, it struck me to tell that the most famous detective is a frictional one yet many peoples’ favorite one. Can you guess who is he?

Yes! It’s Sherlock Holmes!

Basically, Sherlock Holmes is from one of these intellectual men. Though he is a fictional private detective created by ‘Sir Arthur Conan Doyle’, he is known for his observation, deduction, forensic science, and logical reasoning.

I had remembered him while reading a mystery he had solved – “The Red-Headed League”.

Do you know Sherlock Holmes has an obsessive personality? He works on all his cases, also his deductive powers are phenomenal. He can get trapped in periods of depression between cases and is known to take cocaine when he cannot stand the lack of activity.

In appearance, Sherlock Holmes is tall, over 6 feet and thin. He has black hair, grey eyes, and thin lips, and a “hawk-like” nose. He is a clean man who is always dressed neatly.

By - Arusha Bane



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY