The Problem I Faced

 Hello, friends, I am Nirbhava, what if all Electric things stop Working? just think about what you will do if you face this problem? you are all alone in the house and your laptop stops working because you have not charged it and also your other electric equipment such as wifi router, mobile phones stop working?

I was one who was in my house my mother was out shopping I was attending my online class when suddenly there was a power cut, I noticed my laptop stopped working because the charging was very low and my mother’s mobile stopped working too as its charging was very low.I did not know what to do as I was missing my classes, I was feeling very sad and helpless. Just then I saw that my mother had returned home. I was so happy to see her that I hugged my mother. I told her everything that had happened. My mother said not to worry but should be more careful next time and charge my laptop so that I don’t miss the class in case there was a power cut.

I felt better listening to mummy’s kind words, As Diwali was around the corner we decided to spend the afternoon making Diwali decorations. I enjoyed it a lot and soon a problematic situation turned into a fun one. So, friends, I learned that our attitude can change a difficult situation to make it better.

Author : Nirbhava Bhandary

Grade 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY