A Day In Wonderland

 Today morning when I got up from sleep I found myself in a beautiful Wonderland.

This Wonderland was made of chocolaty things.

Once I entered in, there were 2 Elves, they welcomed me with Chocolate pastry and hot chocolate drink.

When I got further a big chocolaty train waited for me, When I entered the train, it started running at full speed. After some time a Pantry boy came and served me lots of chocolate food.

The food was very delicious.

When the train stopped, I jumped out, and I saw very tasty Choco river. I dived in the Choco river and was very happy. 

Then suddenly I saw a big bird came to drink Choco water from the river. 

I got a little scare but went ahead to see him closely. He was a big black dragon with green eyes

When I went near him, he licked me with his big tongue. we become friends with each other.

I sat on him and he took in the city. The city was too beautiful and everyone was celebrating the Christmas party. 

In the center of the city there was a big Christmas tree and on top of it was a big golden star. 

I met Santa Claus, I rode on his sleigh around the tree and I touch a shining golden star. 

Santa gave me a beautiful Ferrari car

With that car, I came back home with lots of chocolate gifts for my family. 

I felt my dragon licking me, but he looked small. Then I realized it was my pet dog licking me and It was just a dream.

By-Hrishikesh Hirve

Grade 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY