A Day Without Internet

 Guys, I am back with one more and today I am going to tell A day without internet. This day is the experience of my life where there is no internet to watch, play, or something else with the internet. You know the day is going to be terrible but not really. Do you know something? The day is not only for me but also for all my friends and their parents including mine. It is going to be real fun. Let's see what do I have today.

The day started with a boom. Early morning I woke up, saw that everyone came outside to sit and think about what to do today??? I asked, "what are we doing today, Is it something special!" Then my mom said " Nothing really special, but it is a task where we need to be without the Internet." Then I knew this day and it was also that my friends also going to do the same. Then I asked my mother that " Mom can I call everyone and play" and my mom said, " Yes why not you can play till the very end of the day." I was happy I called everyone and said " We can now play a T20 game which we were wishing for years and the day has come." We started the game where my team was batting and do you know I always come last for batting. After batting it was our bowling and we put up a mammoth total of two hundred and twenty runs, where I scored a century. In my bowling, I took three wickets in four overs for just nine runs and we enjoyed the game like anything!!!!!!!!

Guys do you see this, being without the internet is not tough. Whereas if you don't have friends then you can play a tournament of board games with your parents. You can win many tournaments and enjoy. Thanks, guys and have a nice day.

By-SM Rehaan Hameed

Grade-6

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY