An Imaginary Insect

 Hello friends, welcome to my blog. Today my blog is about an imaginary insect. Yes, you read it right. As you all are aware that insects live around us. Some insects such as home flies and spiders are most common in most households and some insects like cockroaches come out of their hidden place at night when the lights turn off. I too came across one such insect which I have named as an imaginary insect. Well, let me tell you in detail.

One day while I was helping my mother in removing the peeled vegetables from the floor. While doing so I was bitten by some insect which I felt could be from one of the sharp edges of the vegetable peel. After cleaning the floor, I went to my bedroom to organize my things in the cupboard. While doing so, I was once again bitten by some insect. I ran to my mother and asked her to check. She removed my shirt and while checking she saw a small insect in the shirt but before we could recognize the insect it flew away. Since then while narrating the incident we call it an imaginary insect.

Hope you enjoyed reading my blog. See you soon with another blog.

Stay home. Stay safe. Stay blessed.

By- SK.NIDARSANA YAADAV

Grade 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY