Imaginary Insect

 Hello everyone !!!! today I am going to tell you something exciting ........after reading this, I am sure that you will get goosebumps...I know that you will not believe me but I am not bluffing......So I request don't take off your eyes from the screen .....read it carefully.

One day I along with my few friends went trekking as we were excited and curious to know more about trekking ...So we started our trek, after reaching half the way I realized that all of us were separated ......all were walking in other direction I couldn't see any of my friend..all of a sudden a soft huffing!!!!! The noise was continuously disturbing me when I turned my head to find out what noise is it and to the wonder, I saw a huge flying insect which was as huge as a mountain and can fly ....It was in muddy brown color.... its eyes were as green as grass.....it could crawl..fly ...and swim I was scared to see it but wanted to continue my trek I gave a hard box and scolded it very severely it got scared by my harsh and heavy voice. Thank you for reading my blog, soon you soon bye

By-Mehvish 
Grade 4 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY