My Alien Friend

I don’t know whether you would believe me but I suggest you believe me…………………because I tell you……….each and every word which I am telling is true.
Soooo…. It started when I was in school. The bell rang loudly! This means home time. As I was going home I spotted a beautiful garden. There was no one in there, but the greenery and the beautiful flowers gave me company. Suddenly I heard something make noise I looked up in the sky. I saw something in the sky it was descending and coming towards the garden. I got terrified I hid behind the bushes and at that moment I heard a loud thud. I understood that it had landed but, what was that? I peeked from behind the bushes and do you know what I saw…… I saw a big space ship. I started breathing heavily in shock. Suddenly I saw an alien walking towards me. It said hello! What’s your name? I replied, “Hello! My name is Kaavya”.
Its face was in a curved triangular shape and its body was in a dark shade of purple. It said to me that please hide me as soon as possible. I said that “ok come fast”. I took the alien to my house as soon as my parents saw that alien they were very scared. I told them to settle down and explained to them that that alien was not harmful. I took it to my room upstairs and gave him some snacks to eat and was waiting for him to finish. Then as soon as it finished I started asking it questions.
I asked it where does it live? It replied, "I live in another galaxy far, far away". I also asked why did it come to planet earth. It said, "because it got separated from its outburst of aliens while crossing the asteroids and other rocks I went to the nearest planet that was Earth". After saying this it yawned, I understood that was sleepy so I asked it to rest and sleep on the Trundle bed’s upper part while I sleep on the lower part. When I woke up the alien was not there! I found a locket and a note. Where the alien was sleeping, I unfolded the note and started reading it said - This locket is only for my human friend Kaavya. From – Alien.
I felt very sad! Tears rolled out of my eyes. I started missing my alien friend very much. From that day onwards I always looked at the sky hoping my friend would be looking forward to seeing me too.
That’s a real story of mine! And I am happy to share it with you! See you in my next blog.

By- Kavvya Paliwal

Grade 5

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY