My New Home

 Hello guys!

I am back with another mind-blowing blog on my new home. It's a very interesting topic to write on.


I am going to shift to Vikhroli by May-2021 in my new home with my family. But since my birth, I have been living in Dombivali. I loved my home in Dombivali. The Society in which I was living is named Raj park CHS. I have enjoyed myself here a lot with my parents, friends, and neighbors. My old school was also nice and I have very wonderful memories of it.


It is very difficult sometimes to leave one place and settle down in another new place. Since my birth, I am in Dombivali and after a few days, I will be in Vikhroli. I am curious and also nervous about how I am going to adjust myself in the new area there. But you know one thing, I have already started that, with my new School. Orchids The International School, Vikhroli Branch. Since March-2020, I am attending online classes on various subjects, giving exams, and participating in competitions. But still, I am trying to make myself easy with this online environment of the school. My parents had bought a new flat which is near to Vikhroli station. I have not seen this area so much but excited to see it soon. I will get new friends here( I have a few ones in my new school as well) and I can do a lot of 'mast'i with them.



This was all idea of my new house. Wish me good luck and see you soon there!

By- Manas Sawant

Grade 7


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY