Timeline!!!!!!!

 

Dear friends, I would like to share my timelines with you. I started going to school when I was 4 years old. I don’t remember those days much of K1, but I use to like drawing and coloring. Then I started liking going to school. When I was in K2, I got many friends. We used to have fun all day. Then I went to Grade-I. At that time I was 6 years old. I started going to daycare after school and stayed there, till my mother pick me up. I started skating since was in Grade-I. Then I went to Grade-II. I started learning swimming in Grade-II and since then, Swimming became my favorite sport. I learned ‘Sharing’ in Grade-II. Also, I learned, reading the Map and got to know about different states & countries.

Now I am in Grade-IV and I am 9 years old. From Grade-III onwards, I started learning subjects like Science, Math, English, French, etc. I like to learn new subjects and also like to visit new places.

Thank you.

By- Dhruv Singh

Grade 4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY