WONDERLAND

 Hello Everybody, This is Saachi. Wishing you all a very happy Makar Sankranti and a happy New Year.



Today, I am going to share one dream with you all.


One night I dreamt of being in Wonderland with my friends.


There were Mountains of Cakes, Rivers of melted chocolate, Sky made up of jelly, rains full of french fries, and Clouds of Marshmallows.


Trees were full of hanging chocolates, gummies, and bottles of milkshakes. Toys made up of biscuits and cream wafers. I and my friends jumped into the river, climbed on the trees, and jumped to catch the delicious marshmallows. After that, we all ran towards the cake mountain and we had fun there while jumping on the mountain and eating the cake. We enjoyed ourselves a lot there and at last, my Mom woke me up from my sleep and that was the end of my wonderful dream. I hope that my dream comes true and I and my friends enjoy such Wonderland in real.



Thank you all so much for reading my blog.

By- Saachi Gulati

Grade 3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY