How To Be A Good Friend?

 Hey friends, I hope you are having a good time with your family. Today I have come up with yet another interesting blog topic and I am sure you all would love to read it. Yes, it is about friendship. There is a saying that a friend in need is a friend indeed. So let me tell you how a good friend should be.

A good friend is the one who supports you, honest, listens to you, motivates, forgives you, respects you, and always be with you in your good and bad times. I am blessed to have good friends and their names are Aldrice, Karunya, and Ishana. Well, let me explain to you what a true friendship is. In one of the subjects, I had scored fewer marks and I cried a lot but my friends sat beside me and they said that you are a fighter and you will score good marks in the next term. Between the time gap of my next term, my friends came home and kept in touch with me over the phone and shared the notes with me, and motivated me and you know what I scored 48 out of 50. So this is how a true friend should be. A friend who stands beside you in your bad times and supports and motivates you.

I hope you enjoyed reading. Happy friendship.

Stay home. Stay safe. Stay blessed.

By- SK.NIDARSANA YAADAV

Grade-4

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY