If I Were An Education Minister

 Education is every citizen's right. Education brings out the talent in us, it teaches us to differentiate between right and wrong. That is why it is important to provide quality education for everyone. If I were an education minister the first thing I would focus on is providing affordable education to everyone. People leave the free education provided at government schools and go to private schools instead because many government schools do not provide good education that is why I will personally visit villages and build libraries, science and computer labs there. I will also make sure that the quality of education provided in government schools is made better by making sure only qualified and experienced teachers are assigned the job, I will make sure the amenities in the school are developed.

Many students drop out from school or suicide because of the pressure and the huge amount of competition at school so I will put up new education policies where 2 days of the week will compulsorily be a no studies day where the school will take them out on field trips and make them learn practically, I will make sure that there is only one education board instead of different boards like CBSE ICSCE, state board, etc, this way there will be lesser competition, I will make it mandatory for every school to have vocational courses this way even if a student isn't good at studies, he or she can use the skills taught in the vocational courses for a source of income when they grow up.
The third thing I wish to focus on is teaching life skills to students like CPE, basic first aid, home remedies for wounds, bruises, or any injuries and diseases, swimming, changing a car tire, etc. The teaching of these skills should be made mandatory because early these skills will be very useful for then in the years coming ahead.
• The things that I wish to implement are endless but these are either main points I wish to focus on. If I could really become an education minister I would definitely make the field of education the best in our country.

This is what I would do if I were an education minister. Hope you enjoyed my blog, will be back with another blog until then keep smiling and have a great day!

By- Srividyanjali Prava

Grade 7

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY