My Favourite Dog - BLUIE

My favorite Dog.

Hi friends how are you? Today I am writing something about my favorite dog so, let's start.

It is said that Man's best friend is a Dog and it is true. My best friend also is a dog.

BLUIE, my dog's name. We will not address him as a dog, as he is a part of my family. He is a Labrador (Laby). He is with us since was 4 months old and now we will celebrate his 5th Bday in June this year. I quite remember growing with him, how small he was in size when he came home and now he is Huge Light Brown, and of course cute as he can be. We play together every day in our house and the garden. All my friends love him. My Dad has trained him such that he understand and do what I say. He is homely and when I am sad he always comforts me. He is so cute so adorable and so much protective for our family. He does anything to protect his family. I'm sure if BLUIE was capable to talk he must have called me DIDI 🤩 as my younger siblings call me. He is the most beautiful, clever, and hungry all the time 😂. We have spent the most beautiful time together past 1 year. Nothing more I could ask for. I know and, sadly, Dogs have a life span of little over 12 years. I wish that he lives longer. But till that time I'm with him and he's with me.

I love you very much BLUIE.

Thank you guys for reading my blog be tuned for another one .Bye everyone.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY