My Memorable Day!!!

Author: Jiya Singh
Hello, everyone myself Jiya and I am back with another interesting blog, today I will be sharing my best "MEMORABLE DAY" with you all.
I remembered my best memorable day, let me share with you it was "Mother's Day" and I decided to give a small and sweet surprise to my mother then I thought I should make a beautiful painting for her as she loves handmade gifts. I started visualizing that what type of painting should I make then suddenly I got a brilliant idea. I thought I should express my feelings and love for my mom through painting. I gave my best and finally completed my painting and it was looking very beautiful and lovely from my point of view but still, I was curious that will my mom like it, and also it was a bit difficult to hide from her while I was completing the painting but still, I managed to complete my work. Now it was time to give her the gift, but I noticed that my mom was so busy that she didn't even remember that today is mother's day. While she was working in the kitchen I wished her "Happy Mother's Day"!! excitingly and she was very surprised and happy, then I gave her the gift she said wow! what a beautiful painting jiya!! She was very happy with me she also thanked me for making this day memorable for her. Even I was glad because I made my mother happy by giving her a small surprise. I enjoyed it a lot with my mother that day as I helped her in cooking and we both made a delicious and mouth-watering dish. It was an amazing and memorable day for me and my mother!!
Hope you enjoyed my blog!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY