Color Red

 Author: Kirtan Gada

Hi everyone,


My name is kirtan Gada .Today I will tell you my favorite color.

My favorite color is red. It's a very unique color. Heart and roses are red. I always wear red T-shirts because I like red. My glasses, water bottle, bag, pencil box, tiffin, etc are red. Red reminders me of love. That is why on Valentine's day we get red roses and heart-shaped red balloons. Even juicy and ripe fruits like apples and pomegranates are red. Red is also the color of pure blood. Red is a very bright color. So we can see red color from very far. That is why red is used in traffic signals to stop vehicles. Red beacons are uses on top of ambulances to indicate an emergency. I love the red color very much.

Bye friends,

I will meet again with my new blog.

Bye-bye.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY