My Family

 Author: BAIBHAV DEY

Hello everyone, What are you doing? I am Mr. Baibhav Dey who writes blogs. So today's blog is about my family. You can't meet them, but I can tell you about them.

Now we live in a nuclear family but, my joint family is in Dhubri and Jorha.


My Little Brother: My little brother's name is Kavish Dey. He sometimes troubles me, he takes everything I take, he also calls me to come with him for playing but I do love him a lot.


My Mother: My Mother's name is Madhusmita Dey. She takes care of us, she cooks very tasty food, she helps us in studying, she works full day for us and she is also a hard-working woman. I want my mother to take a rest and I will fulfill her dreams also. I love her a lot.


My Father: My Father's name is Mrinmoy Dey. He is a senior project engineer. He does whatever we want, he helps me in doing critical sums, He also cares about us a lot. He is a very hardworking man, he works for us, so that we may staying in the house. He took me to foreign countries like Singapore, Macao, Hongkong, and Muscat. I will also fulfill his dreams. And I love him a lot.


So friends this is my family, I am ending this blog now. Bye-bye


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY