SUMMER VACATION PLANS

 Author: Ovee Danave

Yay... summer vacation today I am with a new blog so come in.


Vacations are the best time to have fun.

Exams will be over in a week and our plans are failed due to lockdown and corona.

My school will close for a month.

I am excited and eagerly waiting to start my plans.

I have made plans for summer vacation.


LET ME SHARE MY PLANS


till mid-may, we will stay home after will go to our relatives.

FIRST WILL GO TO- Ahmednagar where my mom's family lives.

I will play there. There are a lot of friends I have a cycle there.


SECOND WILL GO TO- Narangaon where my father's family lives.

There are my cousins. There are lots of toys and animals that I love.


here it ends come to see the next blog till then bye...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY