The Day You Got Your Prize For Winning The Competition

 Hello, friends, I am back again with a new blog about the day won the prize for winning the competition.


Now let me begin by saying that I have been participating in various competitions - in storytelling, poetry recital, science exhibition, fancy dress - since my kindergarten days up until 3rd standard in my previous school.

Then during the pandemic, my parents decided to change my school and got me transferred to The Orchids International at Vikhroli. It has been a very pleasant experience and I enjoy the challenges in science, maths, and English. The science quizzes are really awesome and were thrilled the day I finally won one.

There were others and as we went along I secured 1st position in the Jr. Einstein competition and also won the 2nd prize in storytelling. A double win that thrilled both my parents and grandparents.

And the day my parents informed me that I would have to go to school to collect the medal for this win was indeed the most memorable one of all! This is so because it was very strange that I had completed the transfer to OISVKH - Grade 4 but was probably one of the only students who had not seen the school (having only read about it and seen it only in video's online)

Therefore, the day was indeed very special not only to receive the medal from the School Principal but also to have the pleasure of being shown around the premises including the classrooms, playground, swimming pool, and the library and computer rooms. Honestly, being shown around by the school staff was the most memorable - almost a princess-like feeling!

Hope you enjoyed this blog and would love to hear about your memorable days!

By-ADITI JOSHI

Grade-4

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY