The King Of All Fruits"Mango"

 Author: Kirti Gada

Hii, today I will tell you all about my favorite fruit.

Mango is the national fruit of India and is one of the most favorite fruits of mine. Mango is a tropical fruit that id it grows well ib the warm climate of the tropics. Mostly mangoes are oval and the color of mango skin varies from green, yellow to red and green. A mango has one big seed and is inedible.

Mango is termed as the " king of all fruits" and we all love having mangoes. The ripe mangoes mostly taste sweet and are soft and pulpy. I like the taste of ripe mangoes as it is very juicy and refreshing. people make a variety of pickles with unripe mangoes.

Mangoes are very good for our health as they are rich in vitamins and minerals. Mangoes are a rich source of vitamin A and vitamin C which is good for our eyes and health.

In India, several varieties of mangoes are available in the summer season.

I love mango very much.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY