My Favourite Cartoon

 Author: Tanishk Parab

Hello readers! Welcome back to my blog universe, and today I will make a new blog known’ as “My favourite cartoon “, so without wasting any time, let’s begin zoom in!


My favourite cartoon is Sunny Bunnies. It is a cartoon about five little bunnies that appear when sunlight touches the surface of Earth. The names are “ Turbo, Hopper, Big Boo, Shiny and Iris. These five in every episode get in trouble but find a way out of it. They have only one enemy, unlike other shows, and his name is The Big Wolf. Yes, the same wolf from the three pigs has made an appearance in Sunny Bunnies. He is from space and crashes lands on Earth to eat the bunnies. He is very smart as he makes complicated appliances to catch the bunnies, but of course, his plan fail every time he tries. The bunnies have befriended many creatures like dragons, robots, and even alien - bunnies. I hope you enjoyed my blog of “My favourite cartoon” go check out my previous blogs but until next time bye-bye!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY