Reading Books

 Author : SIYA RAJKIRAN BHOSLE

Hi, my name Siya. I like to read books. My mom gave me points on reading books. She told me if I get a hundred points, she will buy me a small gift, and if 200, she’s going to buy me a bigger one. I have eight books on my bookshelf and two moral storybooks. Total I have ten books now. I am reading Thea Stilton and the dragon codebook. It is a very inspiring and interesting book. She has five students named Nikki, Collett, Violet, Paulina and Pamela. My favourite is Paulina. Paulina lives in Beirut, love travelling and meeting people from all over the world. She is also very close to her sisters Mira. Her strength is, she loves helping other rodents, and her weakness is she shy and can be a bit clumsy. Her secret is, she is a computer genius. Her favourite colour is orange, and her nickname is Polly. Her secret ambition is to be a scientist. I have told you all about Paulina, so maybe I can tell you about Violet too. Violet lives in China. Her secret ambition is to be a great violinist. She loves books. She is real, and intentional, just like me as a friend. She is detail-oriented and always open to new things. Her favourite colour is purple. Her weakness is she is a bit sensitive and can’t stand being teased, and if she doesn’t get enough sleep. She likes to unwind by listening to classical music and drinking green tea, and her nickname is VI.OK, now I will tell you about Collett. She lives in France. Her secret ambition is to be a fashion writer. She loves the colour pink, hair strand. She is energetic and full of great ideas. Her weakness is she’s always late. She loves to relax there’s nothing more than a manicure and pedicure. Her nickname is Collett, and she can’t stand nicknames. Now I will tell you about Nikki. Her nickname is Nick. she lives in Australia. Her secret ambition is she wants to be an ecologist. She loves open space and nature. Her strength is she always is good in mood as long as she is outdoor. Her weakness is she can’t sit still. Her secret is, Nikki is claustrophobic. she can’t stand being in small tight places, and her favourite colour is green. Last, but not least, Pamela her nickname is Fab. Her home is in Tanzania. Her secret ambition is, she wants to become a sports generalist or a car mechanic. She loves pizza and more pizza. She did eat pizza for breakfast. She is a peacemaker. She can stand an argument. Her weakness is, she is very inclusive. secret games are, give her a screwdriver, and any mechanical problems will be solved. Her favourite colour is blue. this is a little information about the sisters and next time I will tell you more about books. Bye and I love to read books.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Favourite Subject Is Math

My Secret Santa

WORLD VETERINARY DAY